Monday, August 9, 2010

what i've learned.....

Things i've learned in 41 years....

  • No matter how you season them, or what you eat them with, brussel sprouts will never taste any better than, well......brussel sprouts.
  • He who has the last word is also the most insecure.
  • Don't sweat the small stuff....because if you do, you'll get dehydrated trying to sweat the big stuff.
  • I will never be able to say "cinnamon synonym" as a tongue-twister.
  • I know I'm having a good day when I fear dying more than I fear living.
  • I will not feel like I've truly lived until I drive cross country and back without listening to the same song twice.
  • Stevie Wonder "sees" better than most of us BECAUSE he's blind.
  • No religion is better than the other, no matter how hard some religions try to be.
  • Real friends love you for who you are, not what you do, or the size of your bank account.
  • It doesn't matter if you're black, white, gay, straight, male or female....either you can play the gig, or you can't play the gig.
 Just my thoughts for the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment